We could tell you how Melody Mojo piano studio…
- instills confidence to improv, compose and perform from Day 1.
- helps students find their creative voice and fall in love with making music
- teaches through hands-on, active theory (instead of just workbooks)
- shapes correct technique from the first lesson
- uses a research-based sight-reading approach
- guides ear (aural) development as a sight-reading tool
- uses a multi-layered, fun approach with life application
- has a strong community connection between students
But, I’ll just show you this…
He asks every day when he gets to go to piano!
– Ashley, piano parent
Wait! It’s over already? Can’t we stay longer?
– Lucas & Julia, after an hour-long lesson
I feel so much more confident in my playing…Even if we just paid tuition for access to the great music and resources, it would be worth it.
– Christy, adult student